Actions that aim at stimulating the practice of sports and improving the health of the communities where it operates.
Volunteer action tips to be registered here:
• Organize sporting activities in local schools and events, thereby inserting sporting practices in the daily routine of children, youngsters, and adults
• Organize prized and other competitions and races
• Organize various orientation sessions and lectures: hygiene, oral health, STDs, disease prevention, breastfeeding, among other themes
• Offer information, lectures, or courses on nutrition suitable for all age groups in children’s and elderly shelters, schools, and neighborhood associations, among other entities
• Form a group that can guide civil society organizations and schools to make the most of foods, caring for their proper preservation, using alternative recipes and promoting non-wastage
• Organize blood donation campaigns